Wednesday, March 31, 2010

This is the Debut of Making Trouble!

Do I have more time now, or just more opinions? There are a lot of things that need to be said even if, maybe especially because, they are disturbing or rock the boat. Making Trouble aims to be honest, but also fun. To speak plainly, but with enough thought behind what I'm saying to make sense.

I'm widely regarded as a serious expert on many topics: Education, Science, Literacy, Multimedia, Analysis of language and visual images, Social theory, Ideology, etc. Many of them have names only recognizable to academics, and I'll deal with that when I need to.

But I don't plan to limit myself to my official expertise. Curiosity and critical thinking have led me across a lot of topics in my life, from nuclear physics to gay rights, from education to politics. So let's make trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment